Struggling to bring your products at No. 1 position on various market places?
Marketplace Optimization, or MpO, is something that doesn’t get nearly as much attention as it deserves. One of the most important first steps you can take to optimize your online selling is to understand the nature of the platform you are selling on. There are online marketplaces, niche sites, social shops and comparison shopping sites which all stand in addition to your existing onsite solution. Each site has its own set of rules that you must play by, and while there are some similarities, there are a host of differences as well, especially where stylistics are concerned. Consider, for example, the differences in the shopping experience for the end user on eBay compared to Amazon. To add to the problem, it is often a possibility for one to find the same set of products from the same merchant on both platforms, often with inconsistencies in pricing, availability, description, or other crucial information that informs the buying decision.
Our Time, Your Results
Marketplace optimization is a time-consuming and complicated process that involves formatting and tweaking hundreds to thousands of attributes. For eCommerce businesses, this data manipulation often falls to the bottom of the priority list. But for us, these tasks are our top priorities. We see marketplace optimization as an ongoing process that requires constant monitoring and maintenance. Led by experts with over 5 years of eCommerce experience, our optimization team knows how to manage its time to earn you the greatest return.
- Audit: We analyze your current marketplace visibility, and then determine where you have opportunity to increase your product rankings for a greater variety of searches.
- Marketplace Performance Metrics: We report to you on a weekly basis with marketplace specific metrics, explaining to you the truth behind your numbers.
- Product Listing Optimization: We tweak dozens of attributes for each product on each marketplace, optimizing for each marketplace’s individual algorithm and real customer searches.
Discoverability Lever: Product Content
- Product Titles
- Features / Bullets
- Search Keywords
- Category-specific Product Attributes
- When should you invest resources in optimizing product content?
Marketplace Optimization for Flipkart
Marketplace Optimization for Snapdeal
Marketplace Optimization for Amazon
Marketplace Optimization for Shopclues
Seller account optimization for Flipkart, Snapdeal, Amazon, Shopclues