The Leading Trade & Invest Migration Event!
27th-28th February 2018 – JW Marriott, Juhu, Mumbai
BLS Global is pleased to announce the inaugural Global Investment Immigration Summit (GIIS18 India) taking place in Mumbai on the 27th – 28th February 2018.
Mumbai is ideally situated for this event, with its rising position in the global marketplace and in-turn an exponential growth in overseas citizenship and residency applicants. We therefore anticipate that Global Investment Immigration Summit 2018 India will be the busiest and largest event of its kind ever to take place in India. According to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) data for fiscal year 2016, India accounted for $177 million in Foreign Direct Investment (FDI), only behind China and Vietnam. Given the slowdown in the Chinese market, EB-5 and global projects sponsors are increasingly looking towards India as a vital investor market place.
Over two conference-packed days, the investment migration event will attract over 500 delegates ranging HNWIs (high-net-worth individuals) delegates together with leading business figures, senior government officials, industry professionals, as well as top-tier financial and business media. GIIS18 India will bring together investors, immigration agents, and global mobility managers together with international immigration citizenship experts from the USA, the Caribbean, the UK/Ireland, the Mediterranean and other key target regions specifically for a specifically targeted dynamic Indian audience.
The Global Investment Immigration Summit 2018 India conference programme will deliver presentations on the latest developments and policy changes impacting the fast-changing Citizenship/Residency environment. The presentations and lively panel discussions will be delivered by leading influential industry experts and educational thinkers in the migration/investment marketplace. The dynamic conference programme has been structured around globalised migration/investment countries and regions, including the USA, Canada, the Caribbean together with the UK, the Republic of Ireland and the Mediterranean region. Please see the conference programme for full details.
The structure of the two-day event allows for premium VIP networking sessions outside of the conference sessions, providing the opportunity for delegates and invited industry experts plenty of time to make those vital connections and undertake private meetings in an exclusive exhibitor zone. Additionally, the GIS18 India Evening Cocktail Reception will also take place at an exclusive location in Mumbai during the Global Investment Immigration Summit 2018 India – at the reception specially invited delegates will have the opportunity to relax and socialise informally with our international deputation of industry experts.
GIIS18 India is the must-attend event for investors and agents wishing to learn about Investment opportunities and other global investment and citizenship programs – register your interest today!
Highlights Global Immigration Summit 2018 India
- Information, knowledge insight learning and sharing from the two-day conference sessions and interactive in-depth panel discussions and workshops.
- Expert national-regional sessions presented by the USA, the Caribbean, the UK/Ireland, the Mediterranean, Canada and other key target investment regions.
- Proactive and accelerated engagement into the rapidly expanding and highly lucrative citizenship and global investment markets.
- VIP networking opportunities with leading Developers and other global experts and approved immigration/citizenship agents.
- The GIS18 India Evening Cocktail Reception at an exclusive location in Mumbai for specially invited delegates to relax, network and socialise informally.
- Opportunities to present and leverage businesses and investment projects to leading experts and professionals in the investment immigration sector.
- A specially targeted audience of over 300 Indian HNWI (high-net-worth individuals) primed for global immigration/investment contact and relationship development opportunities.
- Full access to the exhibitor showcase zone for all attendees.